- Tozawa A, S Tanaka, S Sato. (2016) The effects of components of grazing system on welfare of fattening pigs. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 29: 428-435.
- Chen S, S Tanaka, S Ogura, S.G. Roh, S. Sato. (2015) Effect of suckling systems on serum oxytocin and cortisol concentrations and behavior to a novel object in beef calves. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 28: 1662-1668.
- Ohara A, C Oyakawa, Y Yoshihara, S Ninomiya, S Sato. (2015) Effect of environmental enrichment on the behavior and welfare of Japanese broilers at a commercial farm. The Journal of Poultry Science. 52: 323-330.
- 佐藤衆介 (2015) ウシにおける正常行動発現の重要性. 東北畜産学会報, 64: 13-20.
- Chen S, S Tanaka, C Oyakawa, S Roh, S Sato (2014) Individual difference in serum oxytocin concentrations of calves and the correlation with those in dams. Animal Science Journal, 85(1), 53-57.
- Tachi N, S Tanaka, A Ardiyanti, K Katoh and S Sato (2014) Bovine growth hormone gene polymorphism affects stress response in Japanese Black cattle. Animal Science Journal 86 (6) 722-728.
- Okada K, I Sato, Y Deguchi, S Morita, T Yasue, M Yayota, K Takeda, S Sato (2013) Distribution of radioactive cesium in edible parts of cattle. Animal Science Journal, 84: 798–801.
- Ninomiya, S, S. Sato (2011) The assessment of the effect of presenting a companion’s face picture on social isolation stress using saliva sampling in cows. Animal Science Journal, 82(6):787-791.
- Takeda K, S Sato, K Sugawara (2009) Affiliative group size influences grazing and recumbency behaviors in heifers immediately after beginning grazing and in high-density grazing situations. Grassland Science, 54:197-202.
- Ninomiya S, S Sato (2009) Effects of ‘Five Freedoms’ environmental enrichment on the welfare of calves reared indoors. Animal Science Journal, 80: 347-351.
- Kohari, D.,Sato, S., Nakai, Y.(2009), Does the maternal grooming of cattle clean bacteria from the coats of calves? Behavioural Processes, 80:202-204.
- Ninomiya, S., Sato, S., R. Kusunose, T. Mitumasu, Y. Obara (2007), A note on a behavioural indicator of satisfaction in stabled horses. Applied Animal Behaviour Science, 106:184-189.
- Seo, T., Date, K., Daigo, T., Kashiwamura, F., Sato, S.(2007) Welfare assessment on Japanese dairy farms using the Animal Needs Index. Animal Welfare, 16:221-223.
- 1. Sato S, A Ohara (2014) Recent trends of policy and research relating poultry welfare in Japan. Abstracts of 10th Asia Pacific Poultry Conference. p.223. October 19~23, 2014. Jeju, Korea.
- 2. Ariga S, S Tanaka, T Chiba, K Shibuya, S Sato (2014) Identified exciting factors of soil on behaviour of fattening steers reared indoor. Proceedings of 48th Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology. Vitoria. Spain. p.266.
- 3. Chen S, Tanaka S, Oyakawa C, Roh S-G, Sato S (2012) Individual differences in serum oxytocin of calves and their dams’ effect on it. The 15th Asian-Australasian Association of Animal Production Societies (AAAP) Animal Science Congress. pp. 614.