- Characterization of p-type GaAs heavily doped with carbon grown by metalorganic molecular-beam epitaxy, J. Appl. Phys., 64, 3975 (1988).
- Effect of heavy doping on band gap and minority carrier transport of AlGaAs/GaAs HBT's, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 28, L2081 (1989).
- Theoretical analysis of heavy doping effects on AlGaAs/GaAs HBT's, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 29, 1900 (1990).
- Cu(InGa)Se2 thin-film solar cells with continuously evaporated Cd-free buffer layers, Proc. 25th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conf., 793 (1996).
- Preparation of ZnO film by photo atomic layer deposition, Trans. of Mat. Res. Soc. of Japan, 20, 579 (1996).
- Dependence of magnetic dynamics and magneto-impedance effect in FeSiB amorphous wire on annealing conditions, IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, 32, 4947 (1996).
- Improved performance of Cu(7) Self-limiting growth of ZnO thin films for application to solar cells, Proc. of Regional Symp. on Material Sci., 112 (1996).
- 量子化学計算による表面電子状態, Journal of Surface Analysis, 2 164 (1996).
- Preparation of ZnO Film by Photo Atomic Layer Deposition, Transactions of the Materials Research Society of Japan, 20, 579 (1996).
- Characterization of FeSe thin films prepared on GaAs substrate by selenization technique, J. Appl. Phys., 81, 5177 (1997).
- Photo Atomic Layer Deposition of Transparent Conductive ZnO Films, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 49, 187 (1997).
- Improved performance of Cu(InGa)Se2 thin-film solar cells using evaporated Cd-free buffer layers, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 49, 269 (1997).
- Structural and magnetic properties of FexSey thin films during their selenization process, J. Appl. Phys. 83, 6533 (1998).
- Preparation of Boron-doped ZnO thin films by photo-atomic layer deposition, Technical Digest of 11th Int. Ptotovoltaic Science and Engineering Conf. (PVSEC-11), 655 (1999).
- Improvement in Performances of ZnO:B/i-ZnO/Cu(InGa)Se2 Solar Cells by Surface Treatments for Cu(InGa)Se2, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 39, 1660 (2000).
- Preparation of Boron-doped ZnO Thin Films by Photo-Atomic Layer Deposition, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 65, pp.125-132, (2001)
- Atomic Layer Growth and Characterization of ZnO Thin Films, Phys. Stat. Sol., (b) 229, pp.925-929 (2002).
- Effects of GaN template on atomic-layer-epitaxy growth of ZnO, Phys. Stat. Sol., (c) 1, pp.969-972 (2004).